Schedule a time to talk with Amanda Binder, librarian for History, Political Science/MPA, and Latin American Studies!
You can also use our CHAT service to get help from other librarians. Meetings can be by phone or online using Zoom.
2. Click on "Make an Appointment"
3. Select "Academic Support (Tutoring/Mentoring)"
4. Select "Atkins Library Research"
5. Select "Research History" or "Research Political Science" or "Research Latin American Studies"
6. Find my name under Librarian (Amanda Binder)
7. Scroll through current and future weeks to see my availability and claim an appointment!